Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

eczema!

2»

Comments

• laurensitalaurensita Raw Newbie

Not sure if anyone has suggested this - but you may want to try applying Apple Cider Vinegar topically to the eczema. Do some research on this - i know it has worked for many people I know.

ClaireTeczemalivingMatt_Raw
  • kristinrkristinr Raw Newbie

Sounds like you are toxic for sure. Just eliminating those foods depending on how long you have consumed dairy and gluten as well as several other factors that make you toxic like the products you put in and on your body, food you eat, toxins you are exposed to, GMO's and more.

• oliviawoliviaw Raw Newbie
    Anyone have recommendations for infant eczema?
    ClaireT
  • colleenicolleeni Raw Newbie

So, I've never totally isolated methods to know if it's ONLY my raw diet helping my eczema, but I did stop using prescription products for it (that weren't really doing much) when I went raw. I found raw food + way more water + a simple skin care formula brand called Yu-Be (originally out of Japan but you can get in US and UK, etc.) to be the winner, and have noticed serious, serious results.

ClaireT
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

That's great, Colleen!

Mine shows up without fail when I eat lemons. Maybe it's a response to the body being too acidic?

• JMKAvalonJMKAvalon Raw Newbie

Not sure if anyone has suggested this - but you may want to try applying Apple Cider Vinegar topically to the eczema. Do some research on this - i know it has worked for many people I know.

I would recommend drinking 2 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar twice daily for a couple of weeks. If you suffer from candida, or any unwanted bacteria in your body, this will reduce it significantly. Also remember that garlic and turmeric works on bacterial, fungal and viral infections so consume them as part of your daily diet. 

ClaireT
  • 1up831up83 Raw Newbie
    Hello everyone, I just started a facebook group. Search "eczema dandruff acne solved!!" This is an all natural approach and trust me, it works! No steroids, creams, diet changing or doctors needed! If you are suffering what do you have to lose? Neither am I trying to sell anything. Just good honest info from someone who has suffered 10 plus years! Hope to see you there thanks :)
  • brookcbrookc Raw Newbie

I had been suffering by terrible eczema for the past few years and prescription medications help  to control it, but  does not cure it well.Especially I  need it in the winter season.

ClaireT