cellulite

Does anyone know what food help with cellulite? I new to the raw world.

Comments

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

If you go raw, your cellulite will disappear, mine did! I don’t know the ins and outs of hy it happened and I wasn’t expecting it to, but when I squeeze the skin on my legs it isn’t dimpled anymore.

Maybe someone else will know how and why.

• kauaigirlkauaigirl Raw Newbie

David Wolfe says to fast on grapefruit juice for three days. It’s in Eating for Beauty.

• Hi kauaigirl,

I’ve heard of grapefruit but I just can’t stand it. I’m hoping that like Zoe it just happens.

• Mine also dissapeared but not completely at first. I was only 106 pounds when I detoxed and water-fasted for the first time. I detoxed for 6 weeks in only fresh raw fruits. I lost weight but the cellulite did not dissapeared completely. When I water-fasted, it did. However, I did not eat any kinds of cool pressed oils. When I do, my intestine complains, I gain weight in my buds, and there comes the cellulite again. For me, a raw diet with oils and condiments does not clear my cellulite. I have to watch what I eat, never over eat, watch that the food is combined correctly according with food combination principles, no cookeed food, etc, but it did go away.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Do dry brushing, and get a brush with a massage things on the other side to the brush. Massage and brush your cellulite bits towards your heart a little before you get in the bath. It might help to break it up…not that I ever did, or do that, I’ve just heard that it helps.

• Massaging your area with cellulite helps, like Zoe said. Poor lymphatic circulation is part of what causes cellulite ( probably because we sit on our asses 2 much hihi !!) . And you can diminish the look of cellulite by applying jojoba and almond oil,i read that in a fitness magazine for women. And i really think that going raw and daily exercice is the key to make cellulite disapear. good luck

• stylistchickstylistchick Raw Newbie

i can’t remeber why, but i’ve heard that celery juice is best for cellulite. also i agree with zoe about the skin brushing, i’ve been doing this religiously for about a year, i think it helps with overall circulation and skin tone as well.

• sumzisumzi Raw Newbie

Does anyone know what food help with cellulite? I new to the raw world.

Hey Rawmomma, I know what you're struggling with. I have come across this really informative article about lemon water benefits for cellulite.