too much fat?

I’m new and want to know what everyone else thinks. I’ve been raw only 2 months now so i’m still transitioning and eating alot of nuts and comfort raw foods. From what i’ve read this is not bad and is the typical way to transition from cooked to raw foods. But i have also been breakingout really bad on my shoulders and i’m wondering if i’m eating too much fat. I’ve read alot of information that David Wolfe has out there and he says that yu need to balance green leafy vegtables, sweet fruits and fats. But how do you know? Does anyone else try to follow what he preaches? For example,most mornings i make a super-food smoothie similiar to what he suggests. Meals are salads with homemadedressings made with either purreed nuts or oils as a base. in between meals i eat sweet fruits and maybe nuts if i’m more active that day and am hungrier. does any of this sound wrong? Maybe i should replace one snack a day with a green juice?

Comments

• Your body will lead you to eat what it needs so if a morning smoothie, fruit snacks and salads are what your drawn to be eating than it’s what your body needs for this initial detox. Breaking out is totally normal and is a great sign of detox cleansing! Try diluted apple cider vinegar as an astringent in the morning and night to help the process.

• contrary to what most people believe, I do not think that breaks out are due to eating to much fat. The skin is the largest organ, an elimination organ, the body has. When the right detox conditions are given to the body, it tries to get rid of toxic matter in the fastest way it can. Here is where the skin comes. Some people have them very violently others not. Also, contrary to what some people would suggest, I will not eat anything but fresh fruits during a detox program combined with water fast. If you are transitioning, well that is another thing. You could begin only with raw food, anything for say 4-6 weeks and then go on detox with fresh fruits combined with water fast. In this way the detox and your symptoms could last less.

• Thanks for the speedy replies, both made me feel more normal and i will try some of the things suggested!