Castile Soap for clean teeth?

I’ll just copy and paste to make this easier:

“My recommendations for dental care are as follows: don’t use any kind of toothpaste, even health brands, because toothpaste contains vegetable glycerin in it. Glycerin covers enamel with a film for several hours, and prevents regrowth of enamel. The best thing to brush your teeth with is Castile Soap. It is not very pleasant at first, but you can get used to it. I found that it really does work. It provides alkaline solution in the mouth, for several hours, and you can actually feel how your enamel becomes stronger. Always clean your teeth after eating dates, raisins, or similar foods. Try to have several hour breaks between meals, without eating anything.”

I read this and I was wondering what anyone else has to say about it? Primarily about using Castile Soap for your teeth. I currently use no soaps/cleaners on my body EXCEPT toothpaste and a mouth rinse for my teeth. I currently started making my own mouth rinse (it needs a lot of improvement but better than store bought in my opinion), and I was like to use a better toothpaste-like product for my teeth once my tube runs out. I prefer NOT to buy any products, I’d rather make my own, but I still want to learn about this Castile Soap.

If nobody has any input on that, then some input about home-made mouth rinse and / or toothpaste is also welcome. Thanks :)

Comments

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

I rinse my mouth with hydrogen peroxide and water.I use David Wolfe’s gum joy as a toothpaste,it has many kind of oils on it like peppermint and others,I don’t remember now. I would like to know about castile soap too.

• Yeah, I’ve heard of this too. Check out Dr. Bronner’s website.

http://www.drbronner.com/drb_faq_6.html

They make peppermint castile soap that might taste a bit better. It is spendy, but a little goes a long way.