I am trying not to freak out but it is pretty hard not to knowing that I am losing my hair at a much faster pace than normal. I’m assuming it is due to some sort of deficiency but I am not sure without going to the doctor. My hair is dry too even though I have tried using several different conditioners and even plain coconut oil. The only good thing is that my hair grows faster than normal.
I read through some previous posts about losing hair and I am not sure if I have a protein deficiency, msm deficiency, or something else completely. This is what I am doing so far but I would like to know if there is anything else I should be doing. Also, are there other protein sources I should be consuming or anything else??
This is my vitamin/defense routine so far:
- I take 2 Viactiv Multi Vitamin Chews daily.
- I take 1 chromium picolinate pill daily which I think is 500 mcg.
- I eat 1 cucumber daily.
- I just started this week with hemp protein shakes, about 1 a day. I’ll try to increase this but lately I just have not been in the mood for any smoothies.
- I started taking some msm pills but they upset my stomach. I think they are 1500 mg? but I have to double check. I am taking 1 pill a day. They are so big too!
- I’ve also been taking flax seed oil daily. I either incorporate it into my smoothies or I just take 1 to 2 capsules a day.
Any other advice would greatly be appreciated!