complete loss of appetite

stylistchickstylistchick Raw Newbie

has this happened to anyone? i just really don’t want to eat anything. i drink alot of coconut water and juices, the occasional smoothie. the last big meal i had was thanksgiving, but i barely ate anything the week before that.
for now i’m just going with it, i plan on doing a juice fast, maybe after that it will return. it just seems weird because in the first 2 months of my raw journey i was hungry all the time.

Comments

• Hey again…The only thing that I can tell you is that I’ve read a number of books/forums etc. filled with raw foodists (hardcore and newbies) and they all basically stated the same thing…”Listen to your body”...”It will tell you what you need”...It may be asking for a “break” or “fast” – Sometimes my body craves the strangest things…for two days last week I ate nothing but spinach and mushrooms…that was it. I wanted it for breakfast, lunch and dinner…I “listened” and went through another “phase” of detox and felt great right after.

Peace…

• stylistchickstylistchick Raw Newbie

thanks veganpunk, yes this has been my philosophy from the beginning, i definately eat what i crave.
    i went to the book store and looked through about 4 raw recipe books, but still didn’t buy any of them. i think i’m going to fill a notebook with recipes from this site that interest me.
    the good news is that i know i am sticking to raw food, i’ve made it this far and the results have been amazing on every level.
    i think once i go through the juice fast my appetite will return.