Cleansing/detox question

Hi, I’m new :]
I’ve been vegan for almost two years now and want to make the transition to being raw. Before I do, though, I’d like to do a 10 day juice cleanse/detox.
I’m just worried about doing it wrong. When I make the juice, is it possible for me to do something wrong? I mean, if I have too many fruits/vegetables or too little? And I also want to rid my body of toxins- I’ve heard cilantro is good for that.

Are there certain foods that are important to include?
Also, how much juice should I have each day and how often?

I apolgize for all the questions, and thank you!

Comments

• Congrats on the decision to become raw!
    A juice fast maybe isn’t the best way to start – maybe you should think about trying raw for a week and then doing the fast. They are extremely challenging if you havent done one before, and will make you crave foods you haven’t wanted in a long time.
    Generally you should have more green juice than fruit juices, and drink as much as you want! of course, the less the better, but you will still detox drinking as much as you can handle

• as an afterthought, should you start off with one week raw, then start a juice fast – for the week that you are raw, start the day with a juice and nothing else until lunch time – that will ease the transition.
    Jumping straight into a fast will make the detox so hard.