Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Anyone shivering in Canada?

2»

Comments

• I am all about the Sauna, in the evening, after a workout. Warms you to the bone, even if you’ve had a big green giant dinner. P.S -I am from Bancroft (ON) – know any other raw fooders up that way?

• not surprised that people are posting here since we’re getting hammered with snow today! i take bikram yoga classes, but today my teeth chattered all through class! it’s like i’m frozen on the inside…

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

I ma not shivering, I am just fed up with winter!! Yes, we are certainly getting a boatload of snow todwy!! I am in Waterloo and wishing I was in S. California!!

Don’t you just hate winter tomatos?!

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

we just got 40 cm of snow overnight where i am. warming up with some chamomile tea and a big raw cookie!

• bananaboybananaboy Raw Superstar

I live in Mississauga. I can usually cope with winter quite well as I try to see the beauty in all seasons. But I must admit I am getting a little tired of all this snow. I tend not to get cold unlike my wife who needs a sweater on when it is 70 deg. F. I exercise a lot and will be going in my sauna shortly. I agree with faye7, it really warms you to the bone. Especially if you have a FIR (far infrared) sauna. Is that what you have faye7?

As for raw food, I have no complaints because I have so many choices near me for fresh, raw organic fruits & veggies. From Longos, Whole Foods, Organic Garage, Lowblaws, etc. I get all I need. Although I do look forward to the summer when I can get more locally grown produce.

• I have a FIR sauna as well. I just finished my cardio workout and the sauna is warming up!! I don’t remember snow like this since I was a kid!

• Elizabethh: Ottawa? I can’t see out my window since this storm and the snow in front of the house is over my head!(5’11”)

Rawnerino: you know why e remember snow being like this as kids? We were small enough for it to look that massive!

I skip class regularly to sit in the sauna at the school gym… Bad I know, but lately I do that instead of sleep! I seem to have gotten a flu from it and I am drinking Yogi and Numi teas by the gallon. Yogi Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut is better than anything at Sbucks ever was- It has stevia leaf in it and tastes as smooth as a nut milk. Yerba Mate and Almond milk lattes are a guilty unraw decadence… I need that heat to soothe my OC Transpo chills!