Hallelujah Diet

Has anyone heard of this or tried it. I just seen something online about it and how many people have healed themselves from several different diseases.. wanted to see if anyone has tried it!

Comments

• I think it’s the Christian version of raw. Justifying raw from a biblical point of view ie. that Adam and Eve were herbivores. i guess it’s the same pretty much as raw vegan but has abut 15% cooked. I haven’t tried it under that name but I guess we’re all pretty much doing it now! Those that aren’t 100%.

• thanks.that’s what I thought but wanted to see if anyone had given it a try!! I think they also add some type of powder to their juice!!

• It’s simply a pretty much all raw diet, save a bit of cooked as Numptellie said. For a person who is transitoning to raw I totally reccomend it.

• shgadwashgadwa Raw Newbie

In Some ways, it might be cheaper. They do not eat breakfast. Take only barley powder and carrot juice. As a lunch, usually fruit and a salad for supper or something like that and then a little cooked treat at the end of the day. They also do not eat too much fruit and limit nuts. Making it a little cheaper.

• shgadwashgadwa Raw Newbie

In terms of results and such, it is a great lifestyle. The diet is something that I am kind of going to get into after my juice fast. Some friends of our are on this diet and feel great. Personally, I think that they might need to eat more fats from nuts and more avocados as some are a little on the skinny side. They do a lot of research that supports their beliefs. You can find their research, articles and recipes (of which I found this delish raw pumpkin pie which was the best pumpkin pie I ever had). You can also subscribe to their free magazine. Check out their site www.hacres.com.