Vega Meal Replacement

I’ve been vegan for several years and I’m interested in going at least 50% raw. Is the Vega Meal Replacement by Brazier considered raw? Has anyone tried it and how does it taste? How about the smoothie mixes or the snack bars? To me this seems like a good way to transition but I don’t want to spend a lot of money without feedback.
Thanks!

Comments

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

I’ve read about Brazier’s products on Get Fresh magazine. If the living food used to make the product was never heated about ~118F during the process it would be considered raw & living. Except for nuts/seeds/grains, if they are not germinated, then they are dormant seeds.

Judging by the ingredient list, it doesn’t look like all those are living ingredients… some ingredients are not even raw (as in, raw unprocessed-nothing-added-to-it) real food.

There are some raw & living bars sold… just have to find them.

• kminty3kminty3 Raw Newbie

I’ve tried both the bars and the shake mix. I enjoyed them

• The chocolate meal replacement is great as a transition food. VERY filling and never upset my VERY sensitive tummy. Im not a fan of the berry or the natural flavours…

I’ve also tried the smoothie mix. Basically, it tastes kind of odd, kind of like coconut? Hard to describe but I never really enjoyed using that mix.

The bars are well..very interesting tasting. Very bland compared to most commercial energy bars because of the lacking sugar content. Once again, the chocolate was my favourite but never found myself buying them more than a couple times…extremely pricey too.

SO once, again, the chocolate meal replacement is FABULOUS. I highly recommend it.