Variety?

Hi all, I know that this is probably a simple question but here it goes: I’ve been really trying to transition to 100% raw, but I’m having a hard time with trying to switch it up on a daily basis, and I’m afraid that I’m not going to get everything that I need nutritionaly.. Any tips, or just simple ways that you can suggest?
Thanks a bunch

Comments

• juicyjuicy Raw Newbie

Don’t get too caught up in variety and nutrition. This is something to think about when you have been raw for a while. Just think of how much nutrition you are getting now, and before on SAD I bet you never thought about nutrition. That’s my take.

• It’s not a hard one, you should just listen to you body! When you have been vegan (or raw especially) your sences sharpen much in these respect as well.

To get everything you need it is the best to eat a good variety of foods including
    fruits
    greens and other vegetables
    - olive oil, flaxseed oil, coconut oil (other kinds of cold pressed oils), nuts and seeds (there are a lot of them),avocado
    -algae (for example dulse, spirulina, chlorella)
    -sprouts( mung bean, lentil, wheat, rye, radish, broccoli, fenugreek, sunflower, buckwheat etc. etc)
    -maybe some superfoods like bee pollen, raw chocolate etc.

I think there are a lot of wonderful plant foods around, you can always find something new!
    If you eat a variety from each of these groups, you should be fine :)

• Sorry, I dunno why did it cross the fruits…