Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

excalibur dehydrator

Where is the best online place to buy a excalibur dehydrator? and nut milk bags?? please help!

Comments

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Check out your local paint or hardware store for nylon paint strainer/filter bags. They are much cheaper and work just as well as a nut bag. Just wash the bag with soapy water and rinse well before using.

• Thank you Bluedolfin, appreciate your input.

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

monale~ My previlege. Happy nut milking. 8)

• michigan romanmichigan roman Raw Master

i still cant find the site where if you buy a dehydrator and blender together you get like 50 off , but im still looking .
    but heres a site ran by rawfoodist that have their heart in their work and offer fair prices on everything = http://www.discountjuicers.com/
    theres alot of great info at this site on blenders , juicers , etc

also , ide go to www.rawfoodtalk.com . once at page click on 30 day challenge to get to forums and ask over there because theres alot of people there . plus theres a search feature there whrere you could search say ’ buying a dehydrator ’ and find good info .

• oneluckyduck.com under MAKE

• you could also try sunfood.com or rawguru.com

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Keep your eyes on Ebay!

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

Definitely eBay. I got 4 nut mylk bags for $9.99 + $2.50 shipping and the deal is still available. There is a seller selling 4 tray Excaliburs for $119.95 with free shipping and 40 available.