Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Merlin's Magic Roots Elixir

Evening greetings…has anyone tried this stuff? I ordered it from one of the raw websites (I can’t remember which one) thinking it was a spice mixture. It is a combination of powerful herbs to take on a daily basis.

I’m wondering if any of you have tried it, and it so, what has your experience been?

Peace and thanks…

Comments

• No, never heard of that. What is that?

• Hey Batyah, I know it’s a great “tonic” type drink. It’s pretty spicy (with herbs & roots). My bro drinks it almost daily & loves it. You could also add it to a smoothie for a boost of superfoods & herbs.
    Hope you like it! :)
    ~ Peace

• Thanks flybaby and jinelle…flybaby, here is a link to where i bought it from rawguru. Jinelle, i’m gonna start using it today. i like how it smells…i think I’ll try it as a tea and see how it tastes on it’s own. I’ll keep you posted!

http://www.rawguru.com/store/raw-food/merlin‘s_magic_roots_elixir.html

• Thank you batyah :)

• RawVoiceRawVoice Raw Newbie

I’ve been using it every morning in my smoothies for about 5 months. It has lots of good herbs for female issues which is why I’m taking it. Everything is going fine, so I think it works well.