Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

huge appetite

Hey everbody,
Im new and everyone here seems really nice so I thought I’d ask you guys about this. Lately I’ve fallen off the raw wagon, and my appetite has increased soooo much. I try to go back to eating raw, but once I’ve had one thing cooked, I give up all hope and the rest of the day is ruined, and I mean I eat enough for an entire family..haha. So if there is anyone that can give me some advice about lowering my appetite and some motivation for staying raw…thatd be awesome. Thanks everyone so much!

Comments

• Green smoothies! They should help curb your appetite and give you a good dose of instant easily assimilated nutrition.

• I found that enduring a fast helps with training your body not to expect mounds of food.

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

How many green smoothies should you have a day? does it really matter? I’m just asking this because I have this same problem.

• Maybe transition back to Raw by really indulging in any Raw treats you want…raw cobbler for breakfast, ice cream for dinner, or whatever floats your boat, while fitting in a green smoothie. OR you could just do one meal at a time. Commit to ONLY raw breakfasts for a week, the next week add snacks, then lunch, etc. OR just commit to a certain percentage of each meal as Raw, increasing every week. The point is to limit your commitment, so the cooked food you eat doesn’t make you feel like giving up. Find the transition that works for you. No pressure!

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

Thank you rediscoverrawfood!!!

• hey thanks everybody for replying, i really do like green smoothies and ill try to drink more of them. REdhouse, thanks for the idea of a fast, I think it would be a good idea, im just curious about how to go about doing it. Like how long should I fast for, and should it just be water only?