Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

How old are you?

14567810»

Comments

• 37 ; )

• the59soundthe59sound Raw Newbie

19 YEARS OLD. Got started on health at around age 14, very proud of what i've accomplished.

• 33 and have been told I look 21

• 34..I think. I'm starting to forget my age!! Haha!!!

• Chef ShuannaChef Shuanna Raw Newbie

30...and glad to be where I am at. No offense to anyone but my 20's were worse than pubery...I wash my hands of my 20's....

• malchusmommalchusmom Raw Newbie

32 and look 21(people said),i try to keep it like that,lol

• 17! :D

• koolieaidedkoolieaided Raw Newbie

Just turned 20 this July!!!

• GlitterGirlGlitterGirl Raw Newbie

I am 27!

• juicefastfanjuicefastfan Raw Newbie

I turn the big THREE OH on the 25th of this month!! And, yes, you may send me all the rawsomest yummies in the mail to me in lieu of gifts!! I'll let ya :D

• 31 for a few more weeks

• SimplyRawesomeSimplyRawesome Raw Jr. Leader

50 ...

Wow, I'm amazed by how many teens and 20-somethings are into raw. That is just SO AWESOME!! How beneficial to start out at such a young age with a healthy diet. You will all look phenomenal when you are my age and be much healthier as well. Good thing too, because with all the health care changes coming down the pike, you will be better off being healthy. I wish I could get my sons - ages 19 and 21 - to eat healthy but they won't listen.

I became a raw vegan in 2004 at the ripe old age of 45. No one believed my age and just about everyone said I didn't even look like I was 30 yet. =D Being thin helps a LOT!! Unfortunately, I went throught a major lifestyle change ... from being a SAHM living on a farm and being very active to living in the city , working full time at a desk job, spending hours in traffic and eating SAD. I put on 45 pounds! The weight aged me about 10-15 years! I'm back to raw and losing weight again ... looking forward to losing the years too! =o)

• 37...and also amazed and delighted to see so many enlightened young ones here!! Blessed be

• 27 in 5 days :S SLOW DOWN, TIME!

• 31 and having fun...

• Nineteen!

• I'm 28 apparently! ;)

• The RawtarianThe Rawtarian Raw Superstar

I'm 27. Time flies and it'll just keep on flying, I'm sure.

• 20 :)

• 17. :]

• 48 :-) happy years

• 60 yrs 18 days and ? hours and the minutes keep changing.

• 23's the way to be!

• Well over 50 and not feeling or acting old one bit

• Im turning 20 on april 26:)

• 37 and 1/2 :)

• Seventeen =)