Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

A New Earth

Any of you guys reading Eckhart Tolle’s latest book, ‘A New Earth’? Its phenomenal. And I am only on chapter 4…..

Comments

• I’m on chapter 4 as well…it’s amazing!

• I thought chapter 4 was excellent … they are all good. Even though I have the book, I haven’t “read” it yet. I also bought the audio CD (which is read by Tolle) and it is WONDERFUL to listen to. I’ve already started to make some adjustments in my way of thinking and I really do feel more centered.

• Man I was just about to go to sleep. I am on chapter 3, and now you guys are boasting about chapter four. Thinking I must keep reading. His books are excellent. I finished The Power or Now in one day and ordered A new Earth as soon as I finished his first one.

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

I finished it but I’m going to read it again…and probably again until it all sinks in. Tried to watch his class on oprah.com Monday night but there was too much traffic, I’ll try to read the transcript. I always find I feel amazing after a book like that and then all of a sudden life starts testing me to see just how centered I am!

• Great book. I just bought it a couple days ago…only read the first chapter so far but can’t wait to get back to it.