juicing until dinner

Has anyone had experience juicing until dinner to aid weight loss while on raw. I’ve juice fasted for 7 days before and have been successful in losing weight and helped kick many cooked cravings but I don’t think I have the willpower to do it again, i need something to look forward to by the end of the day. I read an article by Angela Stokes about juice fasting until dinner and then eating a light raw meal at the end of the day to help in weight loss but I wanted to know if anyone had experience with this and keeping the weight off while continuing with raw foods? Juice fasting all day for any period of time has become too hard for me so I’m hoping this is the next best thing for detox and releasing excess weight.

thanks

Comments

• Hey. I managed to lose weight but I did the opposite – I ate lunch but nothing in the evening. I would suggest having a light breakfast and lunch and then not eating solids after lunch :)

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

Do whatever works. I mean that the best way to juice is the one that you will do, so just make a decision & go for it! I want green juices & nothing else right now, but I don’t have the money to buy enough produce for a gallon or more of juice every day, & when I tried to do a seven-day juice fast with just a few cups of juice per day, it lasted one day! So I am eating & having my juice & water between my meals, or sometimes I’ll skip one meal (which one depends on how soon I get my juice made. Good luck! Also, if you do several days, try using chlorella & spirulina (add the powder to your juice or take tablets, whatever) so you get enough protein & feel more satisfied.

Edit: I am not doing it to lose weight, but to fill my body with nutrients, detoxify, & alkalize. I believe that if that is the focus, any excess weight will come off in the process (that’s how it worked for me in the beginning), and I believe thatfear or worrying about losing weight (or any other issue) makes us hold on & the weight is a lot harder to get rid of even if we fast. You decide what works for you.