Hi everyone!

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! I’m CJ and I have been raw now for about 3 1/2 months! Almost a New Year’s resolution…I was feeling super crappy and figured it must be my diet…I had been on and off Atkins/South Beach for over 7 years and was really stuck. I went to a health food store and was looking for a book on some recipes to make me feel better, and came across Natalia Rose’s Raw Detox book…I browsed it a while and looked at other books, then came back to it…this went on for about 15 minutes and I finally just bought it. Went home, read it, and “discovered” RAW! Been loving it ever since! Right now I have chocolate macaroons in the dehydrator, and a nut butter machine on order! My grandchildren love my new recipes for chocolate syurp and all that other yummy gooey stuff, and now my daughter can’t say one darn thing about my spoiling them! It’s good for them! Haha! I hope to learn big things on this site, and hope that I can add a bit too! See you around! CJ

Comments

• Welcome CJ :)

• hey cj really enjoyed your story about the book shop…you had any more ‘coincidences’ since being raw?