Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veggie phrases

worleyhimself2worleyhimself2 Raw Newbie

Hey guys lets brainstorm here with catchy phrases for our veggie love.

veggie nice,veggie heaven, veggie love, plum crazy, go nuts, go bananas, juicy kisses, plum kisses, do the mashed potato, honey bear hugs, soy crazy, miso happy, im kind of a big dill, go flax yourself, groovy guacamole, veggie power, orange you glad i dont eat meat? lettuce heal you! your so corny, guacaholic, you seem a little fruit, veg out, cool beans, i will guac you, rawsome, juice it, blend baby blend, your cheesy, eat your nuts, wild and raw, thank god for raw food, soak your nuts, give peas a chance, nice coconuts, jolly green giant, superfood hero, your seedless as a watermelon,

see where i am going with this, what do you got?

Comments

• ha, i just remembered the paint my bedroom was coloured with when i was younger was named ‘plum crazy’...just sharing

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

hmmm…

beets me.

i don’t see why we cantalope.

bean there done that.

berry awesome.

alisonwonderful- cute =)

it’s also occurred to me that we have many negative phrases for animals, like being “chicken”, having “beef” with someone, being a “turkey,” a “sitting duck,” someone’s “swan song,” being a “sheep”... weird huh?

• SueSue Raw Newbie

Very cute. Also, have you noticed all the negative phrases regarding cooked food…..your goose is cooked, your brain is fried, you’re toast, he’s burnt….and so on. Pretty funny.

• ” I’m kinda a big dill” LOL now that’s funny!!!! Grapes gone wild…

• a negative regarding weight “porky” .. He’s getting your goat?? I’m not sure if that’s the right phrase or not.

• sue- like big clues everywhere waiting to be realised ;)

two peas in a pod

• cuckoo for coconuts!

• Fickle Pickle, coryncopia, fruitloop, that’s one hairy berry.

(this is too much fun!)

What did one strawberry say to the other strawberry? How’d we get in this jam??

haaaaaaaaaa.

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

Peachy keen, mushroom cloud, 24 carrot(sp.) gold. You’re NUTS! Cool as a cucumber, pea trap.

• Bust a Coconut after popping the Cherry

Anybody have a cheesecloth?

• pear shaped

• jenergyjenergy Raw Newbie

Miso happy? HAHAHA!! That one gave me the giggles.

Umm… ok, what’s invisible and smells like carrots? Bunny farts!

(yeah, I’m a dork ;o)

• worleyhimself2worleyhimself2 Raw Newbie

you all are veggie crazy. especially you chakra essence. “bust a coconut after popping the cherry” lol you should write poem about that.

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

Orange you happy that there were so many responses?!

• Has cool as a cucumber been said?