Matthew Kenney's new book!

Does anyone know when this will be released?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1423602072/ref=s9_asin_title_1_newrf_c2-f9_serq_rfc_fhccbeg_p-2785_g1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=11JKM9M417AD1H78W2KN&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=279438201&pf_rd_i=507846

I’m really looking forward to ‘Everyday Raw’ by Matthew Kenney. I could use some new fresh ideas and inspiration as I seem to be slipping back into some old habits! Raw Food Real World is my favourite so I’m sure this one will also be great!

Comments

• I didn’t know he has realeasing a new book! I will buy it! Raw Food Real World is my favorite also!

• jenergyjenergy Raw Newbie

Love the picture, rawkinroll… AbFab used to make me laugh SO hard. ;o)

• Yeah, I think Patsy and Eddie will always be my true heroines! They have to be the two funniest ladies I’ve ever seen on the telly!

• My wife just bought the book a few days ago from Amazon and I must say I am super impressed by it. We both really enjoyed his other book that he co-wrote ‘Raw Food, Real World’, however that book even though it was great, suffered from the recipes being a bit to complex. In this book the recipes are kept very simple, clean,and are fairly easy to make. I also like that it’s all about the food and doesn’t having rambling chapters about the ‘raw food lifestyle’ or pretty photos of the author like many other raw cook books.

We have been making some of the recipes all week and ‘WOW’ I am blown away by them. Out of all the raw cookbooks that we own this one is the one that stands out.

This is the book to get, it’s that good.