Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

TRULY RAW cocoa powder available in stores.

Does anyone know a brand of RAW cocoa powder that is available in most health stores? I do not like shopping online and I need the power today for pudding.

Please and thank you in advance. Nadia

Comments

• jenergyjenergy Raw Newbie

Do you have a way to grind cacao nibs? That’s what I do. Don’t know of a particular brand of raw cocoa powder, sorry!

• What about Shazzie’s ? www.detoxyourworld.com Her stuff is, as far as I know and have experienced, of high quality, and her cocoa powder is labeled as “raw”.

• rawguru.com sells raw cocoa powder. I don’t think most grocery stores sell the raw kind, sorry.

• i know in my local wholefoods (Hadley, MA), they always have Navita’s Raw Cacao Powder which works awesome in all of my recipes, the same company of course makes nibs that they also sell. it also says “king of cacao” on it and is in a plain brown pouch/bag. way cheaper than online too!

• Raw_ChocoholicRaw_Chocoholic Raw Newbie

I also buy the Navitas one. I haven’t tried any others yet so I don’t know how it compares. I’ve also tried grinding down the cacao nibs in a coffee grinder but it doesn’t get fine enough. If you try to make pudding you’ll still see the avocado color and it won’t taste very good.

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

I get Sunfood Nutrition’s Raw Cacao either on-line or I can get it at Life Grocery in Mariette, ga.