Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Natalia Rose Books

Several people have recommended Natalia Rose’s book, on- and offline, and I realize that she has several books out. Is there a particular book I should start with? One that is mentioned most is the Raw Food Detox Diet; and I’m wondering if her subsequent books are updated versions of that book, or whether they stand on their own.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Comments

• Anyone?

• SueSue Raw Newbie

I have the Raw Food Detox Diet and it is excellent for someone who wants to transition to raw food. I haven’t read any other book by this author, so I can’t compare.

• It was the first book that started me on the “raw journey”...I’d probably recommend it if you’re a novice in that area. It provides some transitional recipes and some raw as well. She explains the raw diet well if you’re just starting out, other than that there may be better literature out there. I personally read it front to back and found it very informative. Good luck with your decision :)

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

i’d go to barnes and noble or one of those awful book chains and read both cover to cover (or at least skim) and decide for yourself. then you can either keep going back to jot down recipes, get your library to order it (they might even have it!), or buy it online…

for me, i find both informative. she is a very compassionate writer, doesn’t make you AFRAID of your food.

• just looking through “life force energy” and though at first i thought she was not on point i have to admit everything she says makes total sense.. her general ideas actually really good.