Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Taboo: Are vegans slow-witted?

124»

Comments

• Good morning, Aspire. No, Actually I had never thought about the connection until a couple weeks ago, and then I thought i would ask you guys if you knew of a connection. The connections seems slight, if any I guess. But it does seem like I read a lot about important ‘brain foods’ and nutrients and so it would make perfect sense that not getting some nutrients or foods would have a converse effect, no?

And no, I can’t stand debating—believe it or not. I’m just all OCD over clarity.

I’ve gotten some good answers, but I wanted to make clear that what I was responding to just wasn’t being ‘laid back.’

That would make me very dumb indeed.

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

oh my god zooey: “fart rutabagas” hahahahaha gasp wheeze, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH snort…ohh my sides, teheee wair wait wipeing tears of glee…ohhhh my, god but you are funny… oh looky page 5!

glitch computer glitch here is part two: this topic is great, i think this dude has an angry brother that sells raw pies at a local farmers market…to quote my hubby” the man looks like hes two months dead and hes pissed someone dug him up” the pauses where so long in between the answers to my inquiries that i thought hed been beemed up and probed! say maybe thats why hes angry…;)

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Fart rutabagas, he probalby does and I wouldn’t want to be there when he did!!!!!!!

Anyhooo, So this guy was stund, do we seem stund to you? We seem like an elouquent burnch here to me. I think you have to get out and meet more raw foodies. I am totally not being defensive here, becasue I know none of this is aimed at me personally. That would be strange since you don’t know me personally. I know I am not stupid, stund or even a genius at the hoola hoop! I am not even that chill for that matter!

So get out there and meet more raw foodies and HOPEFULLY you don’t end up meeting more stund ones! Gosh, that would be bad!

• Hey, I’ve been doing this raw thing for about two weeks, do I not get in on the membership?

Well, sure, I said ‘we’ didn’t I?

Hey look, page 5!!

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

haha page 5! rock on! Zooey please don’t feel like we aren’t accepting you. :)

• Yeah the 5th page of any convo rocks for sure.

• You’re very welcome here Zooey. :) And schyeaaah… you’re one of us! Who are any of us to say you’re not anyway?? ;) <— I know, the dreaded smileys. I’m addicted.

did i miss something? when did we become a “we”? as in (dont feel like WE arent accepting you) and (you are one of US) am i part of we? or am i over there with zooey…would that make zooey and i a “we”...this is really funny! oh wait…. i get it….... the COLLECTIVE we…. smirk