Natural, safe and beneficial

Hey all! I just came across this site and find it absolutley wonderful! I am so happy to find a place where we can come talk and get ideas about organic items and a more healthy and pure way of living.

I made the transition a few months back and was having a hard time at first, but it gets better every day. I had a lot of help from my friends that I found on places like this one.

I just wanted to say hi and post a site that I found to be beneficial for my home, myself and my family when it came to natural and beneficial products. You can find it here: http:///rheality.myarbonne.com

I hope you guys come check it out and fall in love with their products like I did. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you! Sandra

Comments

• Welcome Rheality! Yes, I have tried arbonne products and was very impressed with the results. They helped my skin a lot. However, I’ve become so suspicious lately of what’s in all these so called pure and natural products. I haven’t fully researched all the ingredients in all Arbonne products, some are ok but I also know that some of them are suspect. Sorry, don’t mean to sound negative. I’m also an arbonne consulant and I still use some of the products. It’s just that recently I’ve been really hesitant to put anything on my skin until I know exactly what’s in it.