Gone Raw is getting Famous!

queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

I just want to say how well-known Gone Raw is getting.

I see it mentioned on other Raw forums and crossposting of our recipes here and people raving about how the recipes on here are the best! :)

The other week I went to a potluck and I was talking recipes with a new person there and they said Gone Raw had the best recipes! And I hadn’t even mentioned Gone Raw yet! :)

You go guys! WooHoo!

Comments

• SarahJSarahJ Raw Newbie

Special thanks to Kandace and Ray. You guys make it so easy. This must be an enormous amount of work and you give it freely and willingly. Unbelievable. Your positive karma is growing by leaps and bounds. :)

• heartshapedskyheartshapedsky Raw Newbie

i write about gone raw and you fabulous people on my site! i love this community.

• jenny2052jenny2052 Raw Newbie

Yes, thank you so much Kandace and Ray for creating this wonderful space! What fabulous gift. There’s just something so special and unique about this site and community – I can’t say enough good things about it. Thank you!

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

Thanks to Kandace, Ray, your hard work is an invaluable contribution to so many of us who are new. Thanks to the very sweet forum members who have kindly answered so many of my questions.