Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Timescale for Raw perks?

Oh course, everyone different, it depends on your unique constitution, what you were eating before, what you

Comments

• it’s definitely different for every person. but i would say you will notice some big changes in the first month.

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

i’ve been 99% raw five weeks. my digestion improved, but nothing else – yet. i think i need to give it more time.

• achin70achin70 Raw Newbie

Activtely detoxing with a liver gallbladder flush, liquid Zeolites, etc., is something you might want to consider down the road, also really helps you to feel better. :)

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

i felt it in the first few days actually. if you stick with it i would say definitely within a month… it’s not a “big kaboom” though, it’s more like you look back and are like “oh, didn’t i used to feel tired? wasn’t there a time when i would have said yes to the cookie?”

i have honestly not noticed a pattern.

for skin issues look into colon hydrotherapy, because it will help you detox elsewhere than from the pores.

• kminty3kminty3 Raw Newbie

it took about 3 months of high raw (after about 6 months of 60 percent raw) to really notice a change. it also took completely giving up all dairy/meat/coffee (I use to have dairy/coffee about once a week).

• ilikeitraw – From what I’ve read every cell in your body dies and is replaced every 90 days. While I felt much better after about a month, I was still very weak and at times quite irritable. When I hit the 3 month point as kminty3 just said is when the skin started to clear, the cravings became easier (this is being 100% for 3 months), and this is also when I noticed to spiritual/emotional transformation other people spoke about. Good luck on your journey and congratulations for making such an incredible decision to take health into your own hands. :)