I would like to know more about lemon water cleansing:)

Anyone have any advice also lots of questions re where are you getting your protein..I always say nut and green leaf veggies am I right??

Comments

• Our bodies convert amino acids contained in food into the protein it needs. I may not have expressed it correctly but its how I understand it. That said, one doesn’t need to eat protein foods to get “protein”.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Hey Mistys, I guess you have had a lot of people ask you that darned question!

Everything has protein in it, you could get enough protein by just eating potatoes. Thinking about getting a T shirt made saying ALL PLANT FOODS HAVE PROTEIN IN THEM! just because everyone asks that question don’t they!!

There is more info here: http://purelyraw.com/whyplantfoods.htm

• Yes they do:)) Thanks for the info

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

rawnutrition.ca is absolutely right, but the important thing is to get a full range of amino acids in order to give your body the resources it needs to build up proteins. with a range of green leafy vegetables, and one of the complete proteins (i.e. chia seeds, hemp seeds, buckwheat) in your daily diet you should be just fine.

• Thank you I just bought some chia seeds and I have been eating this buckwheat and date granola love it.. Any ideas for Chia seeds?? Eating them I put them in a shake once and it turned into pudding would have been ok but it was a spinach and avo smoothie so texture was different:)