Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Juicer + Wheatgrass

roxiroxi Raw Newbie

I am looking to purchase a juicer that also easily juices wheatgrass. Any recommendations are welcome. I know I would like to get one that is stainless steel. Also, I am looking for one that doesn’t break the bank, preferrably under $300.

Thanks everyone!!

Comments

• Wow 300 can you buy me one to .. LOL … here is a hand juicer that only cost 44.95 you can get a work out at the same time. Just a thought.

http://healthyjuicer.com/pages/quicktime_movie….

• roxiroxi Raw Newbie

lol…on know, I thought 300 was high too. But I want to get a state of the art one that will last a LONG time. And, since my hubby bought himsef an Xbox, I thought I would treat myself too!

Thanks for the suggestion :)

• The samson

• Omega. I can’t remember the number, but I have the steel finish one. Easy to clean, pulp comes out dry, we’ve had ours for years with no problems. Can do everything a Champion can do, cheaper than a GreenStar, does wheatgrass, EASY TO CLEAN. Did I mention easy to clean? That’s a biggie, as the cleanup is a drag for some brands and makes ya dread juicing after a while.

• greeniegreenie Raw Newbie

Roxi,

I tried a few of them several years ago, including the electric Omega. I think I paid about $150 for it. I never found one that worked easily. They would all jam. It took easily a half hour to get an ounce or two of juice, including the clean up.

I recently discovered that I can use my K-Tec blender to get wheat grass juice. Yes, it’s diluted with water used for blending, but it works fine. I’ve posted it as a recipe here.