Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!!

msrawdivamsrawdiva Raw Newbie

in case no one mentioned it ;p

Comments

• roxiroxi Raw Newbie

YAY! I heard about this on the radio and I was really happy. I definitely is making it a much better day! HAPPY EARTH DAY Everyone!!

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Happy earth day! I have just the pic. to post for today! I am gonna do it right now!

• Plant a tree, walk to work, express all of your love and gratitude, conserve everything and be proud in knowing how good eating RAW is for Mother Earth:)

Happy Earth Day Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

about to bike to the supermarket… thanks for the reminder msrawdiva!

happy earth day!

• heartshapedskyheartshapedsky Raw Newbie

http://www.gilmomedia.com/rawman/

i think this is perfect for earth day, enjoy! you must click and watch the short film, my 3 year old loves it! he once watched it like 4 times in a row!

• JDJD

Happy Earth Day! I posted this in another forum but figured why not move it here. It’s this weekend in NYC for anyone interested. Check out the Exhibitors Directory…plenty of websites available. http://www.gogreenexpo.com/events/exhibitors.php

• JDJD

Bless Earth Day Joyce H…my company has about 20 cars on display today as well. Took a walk over during lunch to check them out and saw the Smart car. That is by far the smallest thing ever. Very cute though.

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

pianissima – i’m biking to the store today too! to celebrate earth day, i’ll be: planting my garden, thanking flower for growing, walking in the woods, basking in the sunshine.

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

Happy Earth Day everyone!

Well, I have no car so I have no choice but to bike. Today my bf and I are biking (and he is running) to the bike store because I have to get new things for my bike.

I am kinda glad I don’t have a car in a way lately because of the price of gas! Yikes is it getting expensive!