Favorite green smoothie recipes w/o fruit or sweetners?

I am drinking s several green smoothies daily but am taking into much fruit/sweetner. Can you provide a recipe that doesn’t call for either or just very little? Thanks

Comments

• sweetpeasweetpea Raw Newbie

Hello, I like to make a smoothie using about a handful of strawberries, 2 bananas, 2 handfuls of spinach, pinch sea salt, 1-2 tsp cacao. I don’t find it too sweet but everyone has a different taste. I might add in some blueberries too.

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

i make mine not very sweet by using 1/2 lime, 1/2 grapefruit and 1/2 mango with lots of greens. if you like things tart like me, all citrus works really nicely too. use an orange instead of the mango.

• achin70achin70 Raw Newbie

Here’s one of my savory faves: Fennel, celery, parsley, tomatoes, 1/2 lime (skinned, but not juiced). Add a clove of garlic if you like, along with other favorite add-ons. Green For Life has a number of savory green smoothie recipes. :)

• suryadayasuryadaya Raw Newbie

I am currently addicted to cucumber parsley alfalfa sprouts. C’est tout. Juicing it is better though. Juicing everything is better since I bought a juicer yesterday. hehe.