Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Bunny Berry Here

Hi everybody, I have been lurking around GoneRaw.com for the last month, and decided it was time to jump in and participate. I am on Day 31 of a 100 Day Raw Food Challenge, and have decided to eat raw food to help fight obesity, back pain, and PCOS. So far, I am amazed at how wonderful I feel, how my back pain has gone away, and how I am losing weight. It’s very hard to lose weight when you have PCOS, so this is awesome for me!

I have been blogging about my experiences, and post a video 5 days a week on my blog at www.bunnyberry.blogspot.com. I even made Ray’s awesome Jicama Fries and hopefully sent some new folks over to GoneRaw.com to check out all the great recipes! I am looking forward to sharing with your wonderful group.

Comments

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

hi there! yay for you!!!! =)

your reputation precedes you. there was mention of you in a thread yesterday and so i went and saw your videos. way to be enthusiastic!

• Thanks! I am loving this site. I drool constantly while I’m surfing.

• rawmamarawmama Raw Newbie

Hi Bunny, I found your site last night and LOVE it! I am racking my brain to figure out how I found it but honestly have no clue?! I thought Rawdorable or Raw Food Right Now mentioned your blog, but don’t think that is right? Oh well, what matters is that I found it and am happy to be able to be able to see your progress and share it with friends that are going thru raw food challenges just like us :)

You are so fun and hit a lot of the topics that we all struggle with, and do it with a twist of humor which really makes it fun! I am looking forward to seeing your other videos of great progress which I am sure will continue. Look how far you’ve come already, way to go! Your photos from day 1 to day 30 already shows how the shape of your face is changing in addition to your growing enthusiasm and ease of eating raw :) Woohoo!!!!

Keep on going, you are doing great!

• rawmamarawmama Raw Newbie

Duh…it probably was the thread on goneraw.com that pianissima mentioned :) Should have guessed it, goneraw.com is a great place to find wonderful new recipes and people :)

• I am loving your blog!!! Keep up the good work! You are so fun!

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

hi bunny. i feel like i know you from your video blog! i am on day 34 of raw. this site is great for support.

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Welcome on board!!!! This site is such a valuable resource. Plus it’s fun to chat with others who are raw. None of my freinds are raw, they think I rock for being raw, but no one has joined me as of yet. Oh well!!

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

So happy to see you here! I came home today very tired and the first thing I did when I turned on my computer was to check Bunny Berry! Which is much nicer than checking the news which is what I usually do. Thank you for sharing your experiences, good and bad, and although I love your sweet sense of humor I appreciate your honesty since we all have bad days. So don’t think people will abandon you if you don’t feel like being fun all the time.