Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

In Love With Blueberries

geniusrawmodel23geniusrawmodel23 Raw Newbie

I have been loving blueberries. Does anyone know why this might be? Is there some nutrient I am missing out on? Thanks. K

Comments

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

They (and other berries) are high in antioxidants such as Vitamin C… and that’s a good thang. :)

• i agree…and so have I – mixed up with chopped strawberries and slices of kiwi!

• KhaasLadkiKhaasLadki Raw Newbie

MEE TOOO! Maybe cuz they’re kindof in season or something? Ooooh I had a peach blueberry smoothie for breakfast that was to DIE for! And yesterday I was eating blueberries by the handful!

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie
  • BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Ok… gotta post this… Do ya hear Fats Domino starting to sing? Probably if you are an moldy oldy…

I found my thrill

On Blueberry Hill…

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

i go through blueberry cravings too. they are such a unique flavor. plus there is a lot of emotion attached to them for me. i did a lot of blueberry picking with my grandparents when i was little.

• Oh blueberries, you are my one true love!

I got to go to a blueberry farm last summer and it was one of the most exciting things I’ve ever done (foodwise ;) ). One for the bucket, ten for me, one for the bucket…

Oh the joy.

We now have 4 kilos of blueberries in the freezer. Yay!

• geniusrawmodel23geniusrawmodel23 Raw Newbie

lol, klomasius, I’ve been blueberry picking too. So fun (: Yeah, you guys, blueberries are amazing!

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Yes, high in Vitamin C and manganese. Here’s another nutrition website someone mentioned on another forum. Both websites mention high Vitamin C and Manganse; the latter mentions high in Vitamin K.