Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Need Menu for Grandma's House!

AziahAziah Raw Newbie

Ok I am taking the kittens to their grandma’s house this weekend and I have NO IDEA what to bring with me. So far I have been going nuts every day preparing “crazy bread”, cookies, tarts, nut milks (or something similar). Preping this stuff takes up most of my morning. Obviously I can’t keep up this pace at my mothers house. So what do you suggest I bring?

Also, are their any fool-proof recipes my mom can make for the girls? She doesn’t have a food processor, juicer, or dehydrator. I think she just has a blender, mixer, and a magic bullet. But she will want to make something for them and all I can think of is a fruit salad.

Thanks in advance! ;0)

btw – grandma’s house is 4 hours away

Comments

• AziahAziah Raw Newbie

awww…anyone want to help me?!

• rachel_akikorachel_akiko Raw Newbie

well, if she has a blender, you can tell her how to make lots of fruit smoothies and nut milks, and maybe some puddings with avocado, cacao powder, and dates and/or agave nectar if her blender can handle it.

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

try a mexican salad. fresh corn, cilantro, etc. there’s recipes on this site. marinated veggies. alfredo zucchini pasta- you can make this with a veg. peeler and blender. see the recipe at this site Make a simple stuffing see this link

Cut fruit into fun shapes. Make fruit puddings.

• Package raw chocolate or vanilla puddings…

Bring a raw granola and eat that for breakfast.

Ask her if you can help her make a salad each evening and eat that.

Send her a raw cookie recipe.

Bring lots of fruit…

Hope this helps a little…

• AziahAziah Raw Newbie

thanks guys

• sweetpeasweetpea Raw Newbie

I would go for quick and easy food like large salads with good seed dressings. Also, processing some veggies, adding seasoning and then warming up in a pot is good with a sauce to go over it.