"Natural" Condom recommendations?

queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

I don’t know if this has been discussed before but does any one have any recommendations for a “natural” condom (vegan please)?

My bf just goes out and buys the supersize box of whatever. Recently he bought “LifeStyles” and my “hoo” area is so itchy, swollen and in pain for a day or so “afterwords”. I even scratched so much that I bleed once. I am sure I am allergic to something they use on the condoms because I don’t remember having this problem before with some other brands. I want to find a permanent brand to use.

Anyone have a particular animal-friendly brand they use that they are happy with? Preferably one that is as “natural” as possible?

Comments

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

i would say “glyde” vegan condoms but it looks like you may be allergic to latex!

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

thanks guys!

We have used the glyde before – they didn’t have the right size we needed and therefore, my bf didn’t care for them. Hopefully we can get the right size next time.

I don’t think I am allergic to latex (at least, I never have been) but maybe it is possible that I am becoming sensitive to it.

My guess is that it is something in the lube in those Lifestyles condoms. I told my bf I refuse to use them anymore because it is too painful afterwords.

We use coconut oil as additional lube. As a side, for anyone who uses coconut oil as lubricant, did you notice a difference when you use a different brand of oil? Certain brands seem to work better than others for you?

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

Kimono brand

• BeTheChangeBeTheChange Raw Newbie

do you find the coconut’s an aphrodisiac? I have a friend that swares by it!