Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Dehydrators

Finaly got some extra $$ to buy one, I want to get the Excalibur 4 tray one, is this a good choise? I realy miss carbs and will be making crackers and fruit leather for the kid.

Comments

• rachel_akikorachel_akiko Raw Newbie

I’d get one with at least 5 trays. Actually, I want to save up for the nine tray one, because I know if I get the five tray I’ll still be wanting more trays, so I might as well spend the money on the bigger one. If you don’t think you’ll need that many trays, though, go for it.

• geniusrawmodel23geniusrawmodel23 Raw Newbie

I would looooove to get one!!!!!! I think that if you don’t need the big one, the smaller Excalibur is a great choice. Happy dehydrating! :)

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

i got the 9 tray and kind of regret it because i really only use max 4 trays at a time. (then again, i’m mostly uncooking for one). the excalibur brand is a good choice though.

• sweetpeasweetpea Raw Newbie

We got the 9 tray and I’m really glad we did. I think it’s far more economical to put it on and do a large batch of food at once, say crackers.

• there is a sale right now at the excalibur website. i got the 5 tray one with a free 10 year warranty, free 2 paraflexx sheets, free how to book, and a 50$ discount. its only until may 31st. but i got the 5 tray one with the timer for 209$. i really like it so far.

• oh I am soooooo jealous, I have a small one that gets me by but would love an excalibur, congratulations on the new toy!!!!

• hi_im_kelsi : in that case I think I will wait till next Friday and see if I can come up with the extra $$ to get that one, is such a great deal good looking out ;)

• KevlarKevlar Raw Newbie

I got the Excalibur 9-tray model for $210 with free shipping (plus free tray liners) here: http://www.ultimate-weight-products.com/page/UN…&QTS=froogle

You should definitely get the 9-tray model. I max mine out all the time.

• which free gift do you recomend?