Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What's your favorite probiotic?

I want to start taking some probiotic supplements, to help with digestion, my immune system and such. At whole foods there were so many, all different kinds and prices that I didn’t know what to choose. Does anyone have a favorite that they care to share?

Comments

• I haven’t try this, but Natalia Rose in her book Raw Food Life Force Energy, recommend it. The name is Biodeads Acidophilus Comples, here is a link http://www.live-live.com/BioBeads-Probiotic-for…

In her book she explain that regular probiotic supplements are killed by the stomach acids long before arriving in the intestines, where they are so desperately needed.

• Thanks for the suggestion! I will have to try that one next time. I ended up getting Ultimate Flora by ReNew Life. It says it’s enteric coated, so that it doesn’t get broken down in the stomach. That’s most likely the difference between the cheaper and expensive brands. It also contains 10 different strains of bacteria with 15 billion cultures. This one was about $20 for a month’s supply, very reasonable.

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

I use PowerDophilius by Country Life.

• I use Dr. Fred Bisci’s-he’s one to trust-been raw for 50 years he knows his stuff

• kminty3kminty3 Raw Newbie

i get mine from kombucha and apple cider vinegar (I take a tablespoon in water each morning)

• MegaFood’s MegaFlora. totally awesome stuff!