Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

List Your Best Hot/Spicy Recipes

I just love hot and/or spicy foods but rarely get to taste raw foods that meet this requirement. I especially like Indian, Thai, and spicy Chinese dishes. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks,

Comments

• http://www.goneraw.com/recipes/4351-Sizzling-Wa…

Note: I like it better without the tomato.

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

ARDESMOND - I looked for foods in the GR recipe box and saw this one. Thanks for the recommendation.

• sweetpeasweetpea Raw Newbie

Hi, I made falafels the other day by processing a variety of veggies I had in the fridge (carrot, zucchini, red bell pepper, green beans, onion, parsley) and I mixed in some hummus I had made up. I then added cumin, paprika, coriander and cayenne and dehydrated them until soft.

I love a little spicy food now and then,they were lovely served with a green salad and more hummus.

• worleyhimself2worleyhimself2 Raw Newbie

habanero pepper…

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

What? Not the bhut jolokia pepper?

Only the hottest known pepper in the world with over a whopping million heat units? 200 times hotter than the habanero!

Well, I’m cutting down the spice. For sure! And, I wouldn’t even want to touch the bhut jolokia either.

I don’t usually try to make spicy raw foods, but I did make cauliflower curry without the sweet sauce and it was spicy! It was also very good. My husband didn’t think it was that spicy.