A great little 'pick me up' video!

It’s hard not to smile, at the least, when watching this video. Very cool!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY – “Where the hell is Matt? (2008)”

(Be sure to click on the “watch in high quality” feature at the bottom right of the picture.)

Comments

• chriscarltonchriscarlton Raw Newbie

Fantastic!

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Thankx aspire~ Those are awesome! What could, no, make that would be when we all dance together… :) AMAZING!

• That was truly amazing. I met a couple a few months ago that were doing the same thing but this just takes it to a whole new level. My night is made. Thank you again.

• Isn’t it awesome?! :) Light-hearted and yet more.

It just exemplified to me how similar we all truly are! :) Precious seeing the pure joy of the children just being able to laugh and dance and be care-free, too!

And I love how he has others come in and dance with him and doesn’t even mind that they cover him up. What a wonderful and great attribute to have to not have such a big ego that he thinks he has to be the main one seen; to realize that all people “dancing” together is what is important- not have an individual power trip.

His website has a great video of him giving a little talk to a group about why and how he did it, too. www.wherethehellismatt.com