E-mail responses & signatures?

I posted this within a thread on Being Raw, but I’m still wondering if there’s a way to get e-mails sent to me with my “Watch Topic” request. On other forums, whenever someone else posts to a thread I’ve posted on, I get an update e-mail with a link to that thread which makes it super easy to access. And it reminds me to check back to that thread.

I haven’t found a way to make this work in my profile settings or by clicking “Watch Topic.” I know that my e-mail address is correct in my profile because I’ve gotten e-mails from goneraw with my password registration, etc.

Also, is there a spot in my account to let me set up a signature for my posts? I can’t find a way to do that either and I’ve seen others with signatures.

Comments

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

I posted the following on 15 Days All Raw, then saw that you had started this thread. To check on your Monitored Topics . . . go to My Profile. Click on MONITORED where it says VIEW ALL / MONITORED POSTS. Postings to the topics you are watching are listed beginning with the most recent entry. I find the listing a little cumbersome, so I usually check the individual topics I’m watching from the list in the upper right corner. Hope this helps.