Type 1 diabetes

I was wondering if anyone has healed from type 1 diabetes. My 13 year-old son is eating 100% raw (since April 1-he’s been diabetic for 8 years). His insulin needs have been dramatically reduced. According to Dr. Robert Young’s PH Miracle book for diabetes (he’s not even raw) type 1’s went off insulin completely. Of course Sergei Boutenko was healed, except he was never on insulin-still in the honeymoon stage. Dr. Cousen book “There is a cure for diabetes : the tree of life 21-day+ program” doesnt seem to refer to type 1.

Comments

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Type I is a metabolic condition, Type II is an overload from the SAD type of eating… I do think type one can be greatly improved if not cured by being raw… Might be careful with the “heavy in sugar” fruits, like pineapple and banana…

Sure hope your son continues to improve!!!

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Yes I think that Sergei Boutenko had type 1 and was cured. Check them out here, there may be more info on their website: www.rawfamily.com I have heard of others here and there curing it too, but I can’t remember any names. Have you tried googling? I am sure you would find some.

• My son was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes a year and a half ago. There is a documentary film called raw for 30 days. It was filmed at The Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center – Dr. Cousen’s facility. There were two type 1 diabetes in a test case. One was has been off of insulin for more than 2 years now and the other significantly reduced his insulin use.

We are not 100% raw yet, but I working our way towards that because it is good for my son and the whole family.

I will find a link for you to see the trailer for the film. I don’t know if it has been released yet.

• The link for the film Raw for 30 days is:

www.rawfor30days.com

• stylistchickstylistchick Raw Newbie

i’ve got type 1. i think if you are really physically active, you might be able to go off insulin all together. i am not very active at all, but i have definately been able to reduce my insulin intake. i mostly notice my requirements for fast acting insulin have gone way down. but i did 100% for about 4 or so months, and i did get my long acting insulin down to about 8-10 units (down from about 38!).

i think recently diagnosed people have a better chance, because they still have some of their own insulin.

there is hope!

“raw for 30 days” is partly what got me inspired to try raw eating for myself.