Perfect combo of dry fruits

My sister got seriously hooked on my combo!

So here it is

Ingredients: - banana chips - dry dates (deseeded) - dry papaya -dry figs

Instructions: chop/brake bananna chips (into a pieces similar to the size of papaya cubes) And chop dates, and figs also into a pieces similar to the size of papaya cubes

Amounts – it’s best to explain like this: when you put the mixture in the spoon, there should be a lot of papaya’s, and dates, (and some figs) but the most important is that banana chips pieces are literarlly between every chopped dry fruit piece!

I chew it well(not just ‘cause of a better digestion, but because only when I chew it they release their great mixture combinations flvor!)

I make a large amounts so I don’t have to make them on a daily basis, just open a jar in a morning and have my brekfast (note: this is so fullfilling and satisfying that I can’t eat more than one cup (250ml size cup) even if I wanted to and my hunger’s satisfied for a looong time)

Enjoy!

Comments

• Do you dry your own fruit?? The ones from the store are usually not raw and have tons of added sugar!

• No I don’t dry my fruits, not for now, I don’t have dehydrator (they don’t sell them in my country) – plus I’m just starting to make transition from junk food to raw (first baby steps, I plan litle by little to introduce raw foods and eventually get to 100% raw)

And I know that most, if not all of health food stores sell not so raw foods as raw, which is frustrating, but as soon as I buy dehydrator I’m gona dry my own fruitsm that ’s the best way to control, what you can’t when you’re forced to buy in stores foods with tons of added sugar