Delicious patties

I made a batch of Annie Pho’s Chicks Pate but I processed it instead of blending and it came out runny- so I added more nuts and seeds and I wound up with alot of it- it was still pretty wet so I decided to dry it out in the dehydrator and formed it into thin patties- to my surprise they ‘crisped’ up and became so delicious! Now I want to make more patties of various types- any recipes or ideas welcome- for lunch today I ate the patties with slice of tomato and avocado and it was so good!

Comments

• Hi rawyummy! I posted two recipes you may enjoy…”Sprouted Southwest Black Bean Garden Burgers and Dip” and “Raw Sprouted Curried Lentil Patties”. Please let me know if you decide to try them and if you like them..(I guess I’m like my grandma. It pleased her to know that people enjoyed her food). ;-)

• Thanks Kendra- they look really good. I will try them sometime. I have never sprouted lentils or beans yet. I imagine I might get more into that as the weather turns colder here and I am wanting some more dense foods