Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

HELP....work is getting in the way

2»

Comments

• rfoodie, I think the entire world is focused on food. I travel to places like Thailand and China and they all have the same attitude. People are shocked that there are other people in the world that do not wish to eat the foods they enjoy. Food is used for more than nourishment – which in my opinion is a bad thing – it is supposed to be a form of nourishment and nothing more. This is what has lead to many problems such as obesity, anorexia, bulemia, an unknown numbers of diseases, environmental disasters, extreme poverty, famines, land erosion, factory farming, and many other issues – all because of food. It’s our mission to educate the world and recover from this!

• Hello there,

You can always just say that you are not very hungry that day, and you can also just say that you are trying to include more fresh fruits and veggies in your diet. Nobody can argue with either of those two things. Then just quickly change the topic. You don’t owe anyone an explanation. :-)

Wishing you all the best,

Audrey