The last few days

I haven’t been around for a few days, due to being sick as hell and a few other things. The other night I got together with a friend of mine, and by the end of the evening everything was wrong. I don’t know if it was the chicken or the fifth of jack, but I started puking my guts out, and couldn’t stop. My friend was ok until later. I just kept puking until there was nothing left, and it wouldn’t stop.

My friend drove me to the E.R. After they checked me over, they called the cops who came and arrested me for being drunk in public. So I had to spend the night in jail, and my buddy bailed me out the next day. I still have pain in my stomach. I would highly suggest against eating raw chicken and drinking jack Daniels at the same time.

Comments

• Karma’s a bitch, ain’t it? Maybe next time you shouldn’t make a poor chicken give up its life just to satisfy your lust for flesh consumption, you heathen. Mother nature didn’t intend for us human beings to eat animals!

• At least I wasn’t considering pooping in my garden.

• Branwyn32Branwyn32 Raw Newbie

(Karma’s a bitch, ain’t it? Maybe next time you shouldn’t make a poor chicken give up its life just to satisfy your lust for flesh consumption, you heathen. Mother nature didn’t intend for us human beings to eat animals!)

Well that was a bit of an unnecessary outpouring of negativity energy. :(

• Ok…enough lmao, you have got to be kidding. One in the same or two in a crew I believe you are. It’s fun to have a bit of throwing the bone around to the dogs, but when you push it over and over again you just come across as juvenile and, albeit amusing, slightly annoying to the masses. You wanna give in or just keep the jest up?

• Oh man, I’m never gonna live this down. I’m forever going to be known as the person who wanted to poop in the garden. I wish I could take that post back! Anyway, I wasn’t trying to pour out negative energy, but then again I wasn’t the one murdering defenseless chickens for food.

• putting ethics aside you should never eat raw chicken because of salmonella it could kill you or leave you internally handcaped. I guess the throwing up was a warning.:)

• SueSue Raw Newbie

Don’t you guys realize that nobones is just yanking our chains???