Top 10 Increased Cancer Risk Foods

I got this in one of my healthy green newsletters today.

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/top-10-foods-t…

It’s a crying shame that over the course of time the food industry has become so harmful to the health when it should be the exact opposite.

Do you ever wonder what is going through people’s heads when they create harmful food/products??? MONEY! I bet, we live in a world that is so money hungry… anything for a quick buck no matter how many people get taken down in the process.

Do you ever wish you could escape to a tropical island and start civilization there? What would your great esacpe look like? I love these kinds of answers. I like to hear what people’s ideal living would be like. I wish I could grow all my own food. I’ve love that so much. How wonderful that would be.

You know, even in the midst of all the hellish crap in this world – we can still obtain our own peace no matter where we live. I think that’s what is most important. Some people do move far away and escape to live more free and then some people don’t have that oppurtunity but can still obtain that kind of freedom within themselves. I am trying to find mine.

Anyhow, back to this post topic… my reaction to that article: THANK HEAVEN FOR RAW!

Comments

• That’s funny.. I’ve been thinking about this lately.. How can people create harmful products?? And, the most important, how can they be authorize to sell it??? I mean, look at Coke Cola for example, such a big business… Even though it is proven that sodas are VERY bad, they keep on making them, and they are allowed to sell.. Of course, people keep on buying it… But still.. I think the health department (or whatever it is) shouldn’t allow it to go to the market… It is ridiculous how unhealthy our world has become… I really wish I could change it! I am doing my part though… Sometimes I wonder if a really big disaster has to happen to make people think about life better and appreciate it… It is not only about food, but about every harmful thing that men do to our planet and how they don’t care… I know I’ve done bad things before, but it seems that once you start thinking raw you kind of change your way to see things…

• You know, it causes me to question what our future will be like. Will it improve? get worse?

I really shouldn’t be one to talk about the junk food industry as my bulimia is the biggest beast of them all. This article caught my attention though… I often wonder if binge food choices contributed to the development of food addiction issues with my struggles through bulimia. I highly believe food addiction is linked with food chemicals.

Anyhow, I wish everyone the balance they need to survive and live a happy and healthy life.

• carrie6292carrie6292 Raw Newbie

What i think is sad is the comments that the link you gave received – people think this report is full of crap! People are just so “happy” eating their big mac’s and fries and large diet cokes – they’re not “happy”, they’re just kidding themselves – and giving themselves cancer and God knows what else! These people are probably cheering for the corn syrup commercial – means the can go back to regular soda instead of diet… ugh!!!!! Sorry, it just makes me mad that people are so ignorant!

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

My DH is a big SAD person. 12 weeks ago he thought he had high blood pressure. Right away he changed to raw eating went through a big time detox and started to loose weight. 8 weeks later he found out, no high blood pressure. So back to his old ways. In both his family and mine they have all died of cancer or heart problems. Think those left behind would learn. Sadly, like so many others, they know how not to get cancer, but they just ignore what they know.

• I find it quite odd that dairy products didn’t make the list.

• itouristitourist Raw Newbie

Thanks for posting that article. Unfortunately, those were all the things I ate. But I don’t anymore—better late than never.

I was reading in the comments about baking soda shots. Cancer is a fungus?

I’ll need to read more somewhere about that. I know cancer is not normal. It’s not like the other cells in the body.