Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Raw raw raw!

2»

Comments

• I’d sure like me a pnut buster parfait, but alas, I have a problem with nuts.

• I don’t understand. Sort of like KFC Original Receipt.

• noebones, I think I have a nut you wouldn’t have any problems with.

• What kind of nut is that Rawry? I can’t eat pnuts, or walnuts the only thing with nut in it I can eat is coconut.

• Talking about nuts still reminds me of Honey Nut Cheerios. :(

• Thanks for the help. I really feel so bad for how bad I am tempted to go to the store rite now and get me some meat!!! This celery stick just is not getting it…

Beef jerky, yoda in A1- ....I could swim in a tub of bacon…......

• rawvan writes, 7 hours ago: (16 posts)

Why can’t people just be nice. Nice like a Big Mac!

Hey rawvan, you’ll end up like me, fat and extremely overweight if you keep up your love affair with Big Macs. I had no control over the way I gorged myself on fatty foods so I have moved back in with my mum and she is really doing great in helping me change my lifestyle in regards to my eating and dieting. Maybe if you have no one or any friends, see if you can get support from your mum….because they are good at looking out for their own. I’m seriously thinking about taking up soccer to help me lose some weight, maybe eventually coach kids soccer. Benefits = soccer mums.

• KevlarKevlar Raw Newbie

Soccer moms ftw!

• RawbogeyRawbogey Raw Newbie

Hey rawvan you should eat sunflower seeds.

• Why should I eat sunflower seeds. Those would be good on Fuccassia bread I think.

• wow.

• Chelsey09, I think you’re repeating yourself.

• that would’ve been the website, not me. actually.

• Rawvan, you really should find an alternative to those filthy meatsticks you chow down while watching football all weekend. Some dry roasted nuts, or maybe just some green vegetables would help you immensely. Those Big Macs and triple bacon cheese stackers from fast food are bad.

• i think the only raw things in a big mac are the pickles and lettuce

the beef meat and the sauce and the bread are all cooked i think not raw

bacon isnt raw either

may be the sunflower seeds on the top tho

• RawbogeyRawbogey Raw Newbie

Vegdood, you could always pull up to the driveup window and ask for a bigmac, hold the burger, the bun, and the bacon, and ask for a side of ranch and a fork.

• not a bad idea but i think the smell of big mac and fires would make me want to buy it all lol

• Been doing great this last week. Hanging out here sort of got me off track so I had to leave for a bit (bits always remind me of those little mini hot dogs, and bacon bits). But I am back here now, ready to root everybody on in the ONLY way to eat!

• Can’t you guy’s see what rawvan is doing here? He is purposly throwing in all these trash SAD food examples to knock you off track and he thinks it is funny. I think he needs to get a life and go somewhere else. So much of this waste of 5 min of my life reading this thread.

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

I agree. rawvan is a troll

• RH and TJAB- did you report it to Kandace and Ray? That’s the best thing to do since they may not, simply, have been aware of this particular thread.

I reported this thread to Ray and Kandace and asked it be removed and he, along with all of his aliases (NoeBoones, RawVAn, VegDude, Beetboy, RawGina, RawBogey, GradeA++, and ScreamingHerb) be deleted and blocked from further postings.

Please simply report any other misuses and suspected trollish behavior to them so they can decide on and fix any future issues. Posting on the troll’s threads (which I am guilty of ,too) keeps it up on the main page which is what he wants. :)

• What on earth makes you think all those people are the same person? I only just signed up (friend of a current member) and did a bit of reading about the bickering that has gone on here. If it was just one person with a bunch of aliases then it’d be easy to ban his ass by IP, and undoubtedly Ray would already have done so. They don’t have a similar posting style, either. The contrast between the eloquent Screaming Herb and the moronic Vegdude is too wide to be bridged by one man.

I think you’re looking at an inside job, but this takes a bunch of different people all using proxies or something, so I dunno.

I’m pretty sure rawvan has nothing to do with it, either, that guy is definitely for real but probably just a bored alcoholic or something. Probably a cry for help.

• Wow. Here we go again. I am being called a troll. Now I am being accused of being other people too.

I don’t know any of the NoeBoones, VegDude, Beetboy, RawGina, RawBoget, GradeA+++, and ScreamingHerb. I am just a guy trying to live a 100% raw lifestyle.

A think a Dove Dark Chocolate Decadence bar will take the sting away from these allegations. :(