Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

My new favorite snack

I accidentally put my red grapes in the freezer last week. When I found them they were of course frozen. I tried a few and they were most excellent. I ate the whole bag, went out and bought some more, and froze them too. What a great refreshing snack!

Comments

• mmm i love frozen grapes! thats how i store them now. i cant eat a whole bag by myself in a week or so. so freeze them! yum yum yum.

• Once I start eating them it’s hard to stop.

• Someone at work told me to try frozen grapes. I didnt really pay attention to her at the time, but I think I’ll give it a shot! I just bought some today too.

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

i don’t even buy grapes anymore because i eat the whole thing in like an hour. too expensive.

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

They’re one of the only frozen foods that I enjoy.

• rawmamarawmama Raw Newbie

They are great! I also like frozen raisins, they help with chocolate cravings and frozen peas.

• frozen bananas. like everyday. <3>

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

I love frozen grapes, just picked, washed, de-stemed and jared up a gallon last night… They are vaccum sealed and in the freezer for later use in smoothies and my “ice cream concoctions”... My granddaughter loves to snack on them frozen, better than a popcycle!!!