Hello!

Hi Everyone,

I have been vegetarian for almost 20 years, vegan for 6 months and 90% raw for 2 months! I decided to go raw after doing the Master Cleanse, since it was the only thing that made sense to me after doing the MC. I still have a bit of trouble with cooked food when going out to dinner, but that is the only time I actually eat cooked food now. (about 1-2 meals per week—all the rest is RAW)

I will be doing another MC starting on Monday, and am very curious to see how my detox will be—compared to the last time when I wasn’t eating mostly raw.

The recipes look amazing here, btw! Cyndee

Comments

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

Detox will probably be much less intense. Good luck! And welcome back:)

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Hi Cyndee nice to meet you here! I hope your detox is effortless and a pleasure for you. And if it isn’t then we are all here to support you through it ;)

• Thanks! Yeah I think my detox will be effortless this time, since it was really minor the last time. Should be even better!

Can’t wait to start my MC on Monday!!

Also.. just a bit more info about myself: I teach classical violin (and other genres) and play electric violin. I play spacerock and world fusion, and it’s SO much fun. If you’d like to hear any soundfiles and see pics of my Viper, here’s my site: www.cyndeeleerule.com

I have a gig tomorrow in Baltimore and another one in October at my house! I’ll have lots of vegan treats here, though, most will probably be cooked—for my guests..

• Day 1 of my Master Cleanse. I am feeling good, though, a bit chilly… Other than that: thinking of food but not hungry. :)