Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Another great reason I am so happy to be raw..

Comments

• bronwyn, that’s without the magic “green bags” to preserve it! HORRIFIYING!!!!! I’ll stick with kale:)

• So Disgusting. I’m proud to say that I have never eaten a single thing from McDonalds – except a vanilla cone or McFlurry – but I had like one of each years ago. Fast food is so gross!

• That is so sick! It makes you really, really, really , not want to eat at fast food chains… Yuck!

• FeeFee Raw Master

Thats just horrid! I can’t believe they look so similar. I guess my partner could have eaten the three week old MacDonalds Hash Brown I found in his car!

• ungratefulungrateful Raw Newbie

Ugh, fast food.

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

omg, how did they keep that meat from rotting?!

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

That is the coolest thing ever – unless I thought it was supposed to be FOOD! :P

• Horrifying.

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

Vomit! I thought the 20-year old twinkies were bad. I wonder why the bread didn’t grow mold?

• They put all kinds of chemicals in their food to keep it from breaking down. But food is supposed to to exactly that…break down to be easier for digestion. So that crap just sits in your digestive system because the body can’t break it down. This is why we’re so fat and disgusting as a country. Sorry, but this makes me furious!