Foods to help pregnancy

FeeFee Raw Master

My partner and I have been trying for 2 and a half years to start a family without sucess. We are going down the medical route but I would like to know of any foods which others think have helped them. Ive read about bee pollen being good for fertility problems and maca to help sort out hormone levels and I am using both of them.

Any help would be wonderful and greatly appreciated.

Fiona

Comments

• I am interested to know this, too. A friend of mine is already pregnant, and I was wondering what foods would be best for her. =]

• jellibijellibi Raw Newbie

I am interested in this topic too. We have been hoping to get pregnant for over 5 years now, with no luck. Really, we’ve given up “trying” at this point, but I would still be interested in reading about other people’s knowledge and experience.

Sorry I don’t have any wisdom for you, Fiona. But my heart goes out to you <<<<<<<<<<

• FeeFee Raw Master

Jellibi, thats so kind of you as 2 and a half years must seem like nothing for you (its 3 and a half if you count when I came off the pill but still not 5 years). I guess you know the feeling of unfairness when your friends who drink to excess, eat crappily and smoke weird stuff manage to get pregnant and you can’t.

Big Hugs to you and hopefully it will happen for us both. People keep telling me tales of people they know who decided to give up and then it just happened.

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

If your are interested in exploring a non-toxic, natural option, feel free to contact me.

To your wellness…